Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


It is Christmas Eve and I am enjoying a wonderful time with Haley and Tasha. Our Christmas will not be our traditional event with family and friends and I will miss those I usually get to see on Christmas Day. However, swimming, sunshine and the beach with the girls is also a wonderful way to celebrate the season!

This is the end of a very exciting year for me and I am so grateful for having the opportunity to explore new places, meet new people, learn of another culture and contribute to the well-being of the youth of Jamaica. Travel and being somewhere unfamiliar sharpens one's awareness. Jamaica has offered so much in such a short time and the time away from Canada has heightened my appreciation of what in incredible country it is, and what wonderful people I know there.

Warmest Holiday Wishes to old friends, new friends, family and colleagues. I hope you too enjoy family and friends and wherever you are, and may 2010 bring you good fortune and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment